On the Level Consulting is a boutique recruitment practice that specialises in Management Consulting recruitment, IT recruitment and Finance recruitment. We believe in the partnership approach so your business receives maximum benefit.
Proven benefits to Clients;
– Time saved, have significant access to a database of 1,000’s of quality management consulting professionals, many of whom are passive, resulting in a high quality talent pool
– We will only present you with a small number of quality candidates you can trust have the right mix of technical skills, proven experience and cultural fit to your company
– Your time and money saved. We only work with a small number of businesses at any one time, ensuring your position is given the attention it needs to find you the right person, quickly
Proven benefits to Candidates:
– We partner with you and take time to understand your career goals to ensure we match quality clients and opportunities. We will fully brief and prepare you for all stages of the entire recruitment process
– Leverage our extensive knowledge, relationships, and connections to find your next role, saving you time dealing with multiple agencies
– Many of our positions are not advertised, contact Gareth Owens to explore your best options, let’s have a conversation about your next career move!
Email: – firstname.lastname@example.org
OTL are working with market leading firms, who are experiencing continued growth and are expanding in their Advisory, consulting business and require customer-facing management consulting professionals in the following areas:
– IT Risk Assurance (Information / Cyber Security)
– Risk Advisory
– Business Intelligence & Data Management
– IT Advisory (Change / Data Transformation / Architecture)
– Performance Improvement / Strategy / Change Management
– Programme & Project Management
– Finance Transformation / Financial Management
The positions will suit the following:
– Management Consultants (Financial Services industry expertise, a nice to have)
– Technical professionals with Financial Services industry experience
– Finance Transformation; Qualified accountants with strong client-facing experience and looking to move into management consulting or experienced management consultants looking to take the next step in their Consulting careers.
Positions are based in Dublin and the firm are offering a very attractive compensation package plus excellent development and advancement prospects.
The high calibre individual will play a lead role in helping clients develop innovative performance management processes and solutions to address business need and help achieve high performance.