Read this policy carefully to understand OTL Consulting’s practices relating to your personal data and how we will treat it.
If you do not accept that we process your data in the manner detailed in this Policy, please do not submit any personal data to us.
At OTL Consulting, we guarantee that all the data you send to us is processed fairly and lawfully, and with due skill and care. We will also guarantee you that the data you submit is solely used in accordance with the purposes as set out in this policy.
Data Collection and Personal Use of your Personal Information:
OTL Consulting collects and uses your personal information to perform the recruitment services you have requested. We will collect personal data. Personal data will generally consist of your name, contact details and other information contained in your CV. OTL Consulting will confirm your consent for us to hold your personal information before it is stored and processed. The personal data will be requested, stored, processed, and disclosed by OTL Consulting to:
- Evaluate data about you against vacancies which we may have that we determine may be suitable for you.
- With your consent, send your information to our clients to put you forward as a candidate for vacancies and to assess your eligibility for vacancies that we may have, with your permission. When your information is sent to a client, we will automatically notify you by email when this has been done, to which client it has been shared and for what specific purpose so that you know where else your data has been submitted and stored.
- Communicate with you about relevant job opportunities and provide career guidance and support
- Where we have a bona fide requirement by law to disclose it to third parties in relation to the detection of crime, the collection of taxes or duties, in order to comply with any applicable law and court orders.
- Third-parties where we or our client have engaged them to deliver services that have been requested. These may include references, qualifications, criminal reference checking services and/or psychometric evaluation or skill tests. These will be advised to you as part of the process and you have the option to decline.
This list is not exhaustive and we may seek to process, use or disclose your information for any other purpose which has not been listed above always with your explicit consent.
Who can assess your Data:
Your personal data is wholly stored and processed within the European Economic Area.
Existing Data Information with OTL Consulting:
We will use our best endeavours to guarantee that all Personal Data that you have submitted to us is maintained and up to date.
Where we currently hold personal information about you, you may at any time request that we modify, update, erase or provide a copy of this information to you. All such deletions and date updates should be sent to email@example.com from the email address of record and these will be actioned within one week and you will receive confirmation that this has been completed. We may only refuse your request where we are legally obliged to do so. Where your request has been refused we will provide you with reasons for this refusal. We will then hold such data for only as long as it is necessarily required by law.
Security of your Personal Information:
We are committed to the protection of Personal Information submitted to us. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable safeguards to secure the information we collect online. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure. While OTL Consulting takes all due care in ensuring the privacy and integrity of the information that you provide, we recognise that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. The possibility exists that this information could be unlawfully observed by a third party while in transit over the Internet. OTL Consulting accepts no liability should this occur.
Changes to Privacy Statement: