OTL have the following management consulting positions open with leading Big 4 firms and grade level is from Senior Consultant to Associate Director level. You must have management consulting experience to be considered.
– Managers & Senior Consultants (Technology Consulting / IT Advisory )
– Managers & Senior Consultants (Business Consulting / Performance Improvement)
Our clients have excellent reputations in the Irish market. This has been built up through decades of first-class service, technical excellence, and an overriding commitment to their clients and profession.
The positions are with the Performance and Technology Consulting teams and they have the depth of skills and expertise required to provide deep, relevant advice specifically and for the benefit of their clients.
Due to continued success, they are looking to strengthen their professional teams in Dublin.
They are looking for experienced, ambitious professionals who want a new challenge and are looking to take the next step in their career.
For more information on the above positions, please contact Gareth Owens on 01 239 0825 / 087 6338 160 or firstname.lastname@example.org
OTL are working with market leading firms, who are experiencing continued growth and are expanding in their Advisory, consulting business and require customer-facing management consulting professionals in the following areas:
– IT Risk Assurance (Information / Cyber Security)
– Risk Advisory
– Business Intelligence & Data Management
– IT Advisory (Change / Data Transformation / Architecture)
– Performance Improvement / Strategy / Change Management
– Programme & Project Management
– Finance Transformation / Financial Management
The positions will suit the following:
– Management Consultants (Financial Services industry expertise, a nice to have)
– Technical professionals with Financial Services industry experience
– Finance Transformation; Qualified accountants with strong client-facing experience and looking to move into management consulting or experienced management consultants looking to take the next step in their Consulting careers.
Positions are based in Dublin and the firm are offering a very attractive compensation package plus excellent development and advancement prospects.
The high calibre individual will play a lead role in helping clients develop innovative performance management processes and solutions to address business need and help achieve high performance.